There must be a rainbow
Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Use the questions that follow to start a discussion around what happened in the story. Remember, talking with your child will help them understand the story and grow their language skills. The answers to the questions below can be found by clicking on the right arrow button.
- Where is the Valley in this story located?
- Who taught Jabulile about the wise men and women who once lived in the valley?
- Why did it seem like all hope was lost in Jabulile’s village?
- When the storm swept over the land, how did it affect the villagers?
- What caused the villagers to smile again after the storm?