My Special Hair
Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Use the questions that follow to start a discussion around what happened in the story. Remember, talking with your child will help them understand the story and grow their language skills.
My Special Hair Questions
- When the sun is hot in summer, how does the girl’s hair help her?
- What does the girl’s hair do in winter?
- Why is the girl’s head full of songs in spring?
- Where can the girl store her stuff?
- Who else has special hair, according to the girl, and how should they feel about it?