I’m the Colour of Honey
Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Use the questions that follow to start a discussion around what happened in the story. Remember, talking with your child will help them understand the story and grow their language skills.
I’m the Colour of Honey Questions
- Who is the main character in this story?
- What two things does Amanda compare herself to in the story?
- Why does Amanda smear black paint on her face?
- When Amanda goes to the shop with her Mummy, what does the woman at the store ask?
- Where on Amanda’s body is she just like her parents?